In about NRCVEE, Previews on November 13, 2009 at 6:46 pm
Aim & Objectives
The National Resource Center For Value Education In Engineering aims towards carrying out the following tasks
* Preparing Innovative Resource Material For Value Education In Engineering, Such As Monographs, Books, Video, Films, Practical Training Modules etc.
* To Undertake Research In The Area Of “Interaction Of Science, Technology And Human Values” And To Promote An Understanding Of Its Implications.
* To Promote The Appreciation Of Professional Ethics Among Students And Practicing Engineers Through Case Studies.
* Organizing Workshops To Train The Teachers Of Various Technical Institutions In This Field.
* Liaison With Various Organizations Engaged In Similar Activities.
* Organizing Symposia, Seminars, Short Term Courses on relevant topics to promote awareness on such issues among engineering professionals.
* To Help The Academic Community At IIT Delhi And Other Such Institutions To Develop Appropriate Academic Programs For Sensitizing Students Towards Value Education And Professional Ethics.
In People, Popular, Presentations, Previews, Projects on November 12, 2009 at 8:47 am
Welcome to National Resource Centre for Value Education in Engineering (NRCVEE).
The NRCVEE aims towards carrying out the following tasks
- Preparing innovative resource material for value education in engineering, such as monographs, books, video, films, practical training modules etc.
- To Undertake research in the area of “Interaction of Science, Technology and Human Values” and to promote an understanding of its implications.
- To Promote the appreciation of professional ethics among students and practising engineers through case studies.
- Organising Workshops to train the teachers of various technical Institutions in this field.
- Liaison with various organisations engaged In similar activities.
- Organising symposia, seminars, short term courses on relevant topics to promote Awareness on such issues among engineering professionals.
- To Help the academic community at IIT Delhi and other such Institutions to develop appropriate academic programs for sensitising Sstudents towards value education and profeesional ethics.